At 50,000feet, an Account Coordinator is an enthusiastic and detail-oriented professional that supports the account management team in daily activities. The individual is responsible for helping manage account and operational details for client projects; facilitating project communications and workflow among internal teams; and assisting the account team in growing 50,000feet’s client roster, which includes some of the world’s most recognizable brands. This position is designed to help the right candidate learn many areas of account management and grow into a strategic account role.
- Works directly with Account Managers to coordinate daily activities, project details and schedules to ensure internal team readiness, client satisfaction and on-time and on-budget project completion.
- Assists Account Managers and Directors with daily resource allocation and weekly planning.
- Develops and monitors project schedules, communicating key details to internal creative members and clients.
- Works with account team members to effectively update internal project workflow and hours.
- Participates in and contributes to internal creative brainstorm sessions.
- Assists account team members with preparation, documentation and follow-up activities related to client meetings and internal work sessions.
- Assists Account Managers and the accounting team to develop estimates and track project hours and budgets.
- Coordinates communications among team members in our Chicago headquarters and regional offices.
- Assists with general office and administrative duties.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous agency account coordination or project management experience.
- Detail-oriented, organized and creative with strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Highly motivated, with the ability to multi-task and assist account team members where needed and when necessary.
- Adept at critical thinking and problem solving.
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Interested in advertising and the creative process.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Adobe InDesign is a plus).
How To apply
To apply for this position, send your resume to [email protected]. Please include the title of the position in the subject field of your email.